OMG! She has more Birkins than Victoria Beckham

This is amazing !!!

I saw Jamie Cuaca with a beautiful dark grey shiny croc last week(30cm) - does anyone know what colour that is ? Graphite croc ? i've just looked thru IFFAF's colour identification (thanks! great job !!) of her bags and it was none of them.

I don't think ALL her bags are featured... the photos only show one side of her "display" But I can't see the reflections clearly enough to ID any of the other bags. But of course.. she may have gotten a new bag between the time this photo was taken and now. :P

Oh my, you mean there's another part of Jamie's wardrobe that didn't get photographed in the magazine? I'm sure. She definitely has one amazing collection though. Thumbs up!

On the contrary, I doubt many TPFers here know of their past. I'm sure you didn't too until I came in.

I beg to differ that she is an innocent party because-
1. Mr Sia transferred assets to her with her knowledge.
2. She was his co defendant in the fraud case.
2. She went ahead with their extravagant Monaco wedding in 2007 despite both of them owing more than $200million USD to creditors world wide.

Sure, some of you adopt a who-cares-as-long-as-the-bag-is-awesome Laissez-faire attitude but it disgusts me to see that most of us here (I hope) work hard to earn our Hs and there are people out there who acquire theirs with ill gotten gains. I cannot look at their family in the same light. Jamie's husband isn't that clean either but at least she's earning decent money from her Blahnik store.

Ok I have said my piece. Back to lurking mode before this thread gets shut down.

I really could care less ... and since this is an H thread for shallow and mindless appreciation of H, it really isn't the place.

Besides, all money is dirty. That's why my mother always taught me to wash my hands after I touch money and before I eat :P:lol:

Oh my, you mean there's another part of Jamie's wardrobe that didn't get photographed in the magazine? I'm sure. She definitely has one amazing collection though. Thumbs up!

Yup... if you buy the mag you can see it more clearly. There are some parts which are reflections of different bags. :biggrin:

I really could care less ... and since this is an H thread for shallow and mindless appreciation of H, it really isn't the place.

Besides, all money is dirty. That's why my mother always taught me to wash my hands after I touch money and before I eat :P:lol:

Your response is outstanding Pyrexia! I couldn't have said it better myself! :biggrin:

I do think Jamie C is gorgeous, with a beautiful face and great body. Her bags are simply divine. They are making me crave for more when I thought I am fine for now.

Kelly Sia is gorgeous too. Both ladies are gorgeous and stylish in their own way.

We are here to admire, drool & crave the beautiful, gorgeous H-bags along with the fantastical lifestyles of their Owners'...so let's just continue to enjoy the eye candy and fantasies...while expanding our own H-lists!:P

...When I see "closet pictures" like this I figure they must be posed, right? I mean, would you not want to keep such expensive bags in their dusters and boxes? I am sure they MUST be properly put away, but I always wish they would calm my nerves by just mentioning that these bags are not just left out and stored like this. At least when I have seen other posed photos of Hermes collections, they are often displayed along a sofa or artfully posed along a sideboard, dresser, etc. where you know they are going back into PROPER storage.

These closet pictures (like one from Kimora I can think of) just make me feel weird with all these bags left out to gather dust.

Please tell me this nice lady with great taste has enough money for a proper locked room where she keeps her boxes and dust bags :smile:

Some people don't really care. These are bags afterall. A few people I know have display shelves built in their walk in closets and they keep their bags out neatly lined on the shelves. It's not a rule that one must pamper their bags. Aslo, as what MrsSparkles said, boxes and dustbags are too much trouble.

now i know why 2yr old son's godfather call him "his royal shallowness" :rolleyes:and mentioned mst be genes from mum :roflmfao:

I agree we should avoid getting into personal characters of celebrities here apart from their appearance. Whether they are nice people or have undesirable backgrounds shouldn't stop us from drooling over their collection of H. how many of us know these celebrities in person? How do you know if they're good or bad? A nice-looking person in photos might be the most unfriendly person in real life, and an unlikeable person in photo might be the nicest you've ever known. Since we don't know, best not to praise or criticse these people's character based on our own perceptions... Keep it to H please and the forum will be troublefree :smile:

^:goodpost: mudmud.

On the contrary, I doubt many TPFers here know of their past. I'm sure you didn't too until I came in.

Sure, some of you adopt a who-cares-as-long-as-the-bag-is-awesome Laissez-faire attitude but it disgusts me to see that most of us here (I hope) work hard to earn our Hs and there are people out there who acquire theirs with ill gotten gains. I cannot look at their family in the same light. Jamie's husband isn't that clean either but at least she's earning decent money from her Blahnik store.

Ok I have said my piece. Back to lurking mode before this thread gets shut down.

I too know before you posted.;) So, do not assume that I didn't know anything about Sukamto Sia and Nurdian Cuaca.

This is amazing !!!

I saw Jamie Cuaca with a beautiful dark grey shiny croc last week(30cm) - does anyone know what colour that is ? Graphite croc ? i've just looked thru IFFAF's colour identification (thanks! great job !!) of her bags and it was none of them.

You're welcome, toscaong.:ghi5:

Last edited:
I too know before you posted.;) So, do not assume that I didn't know anything about Sukamto Sia and Nurdian Cuaca.

For the teeniest briefest moment I thought S.S. and N.C were some exotic new leather. :biggrin:

Looking at Jamie's wardrobe pic again, I'm thinking someone out there must have a birkin collection that can rival Imelda Marcos' shoe collection.

Pyrexia, your comments crack me up! :roflmfao: