OMG! She has more Birkins than Victoria Beckham

I remember a long time ago reading about someone in, I think, maybe it was Singapore (but I could be wrong) who had some fabulous collection of Hermes, who kept them all in a climate-controlled room in their dust jackets and original boxes, with photos of the bag inside attached to each box.

When I see "closet pictures" like this I figure they must be posed, right? I mean, would you not want to keep such expensive bags in their dusters and boxes? I am sure they MUST be properly put away, but I always wish they would calm my nerves by just mentioning that these bags are not just left out and stored like this. At least when I have seen other posed photos of Hermes collections, they are often displayed along a sofa or artfully posed along a sideboard, dresser, etc. where you know they are going back into PROPER storage.

These closet pictures (like one from Kimora I can think of) just make me feel weird with all these bags left out to gather dust.

Please tell me this nice lady with great taste has enough money for a proper locked room where she keeps her boxes and dust bags :smile:

I remember a long time ago reading about someone in, I think, maybe it was Singapore (but I could be wrong) who had some fabulous collection of Hermes, who kept them all in a climate-controlled room in their dust jackets and original boxes, with photos of the bag inside attached to each box.

When I see "closet pictures" like this I figure they must be posed, right? I mean, would you not want to keep such expensive bags in their dusters and boxes? I am sure they MUST be properly put away, but I always wish they would calm my nerves by just mentioning that these bags are not just left out and stored like this. At least when I have seen other posed photos of Hermes collections, they are often displayed along a sofa or artfully posed along a sideboard, dresser, etc. where you know they are going back into PROPER storage.

These closet pictures (like one from Kimora I can think of) just make me feel weird with all these bags left out to gather dust.

Please tell me this nice lady with great taste has enough money for a proper locked room where she keeps her boxes and dust bags :smile:

The people I know with extensive H bag collections do not store their bags in their dustbags nor boxes. The boxes take up way too much space and the boxes turn mouldy in tropical weather. But since they are in air-conditioned rooms all the time, the latter reason is not so important.

And when bags are in boxes, the owners can't see at a glance what they have (yes, easy to forget when they are in boxes) and which bag to whip out for a day's outing.

If I may speak for myself, I love for my bags to be cleaned, and stored back in their respective boxes. But you know what, I tend to grab the same bags that are outside of their boxes. And so, I have a few grab and go bags that haven't been returned for their beauty sleep for a long time.

But you are right - dust is bad for these bags. Especially exotics. And it's a shame that the harsh ceiling lights are right above that bag shelf. Way too hot for croc and dries the skins.

Ya, I quite like Jamie Cuaca - pretty face, proportional height and body, great sense of styling.

I think she has the silver himalaya croc with diamonds iirc.

My favourite is Kelly Sia. Gorgeous beauty, impeccable taste and absolute elegance. She is also very eloquent. And she is so comfortable in her own skin. And she has a croc Susan that no one in the world has.

Everyone takes care of their own possessions in their own way. Some take a bit more personal "pride" in taking care of their stuff, others less.

Much like cars (even the expensive ones). Some individuals are fanatics about cars, waxing and polishing it all the time. Others quite simply don't care. And this is not limited to just the more affordable cars. I assure you...I've seen a Bentley come in contact w/ another car (a 3 series BMW), and the owner quite simply didn't care because it was in "his" spot (on a public sidewalk in Hollywood).

I know a wealthy individual who doesn't care about his HAC. Drags it around like a "normal" backpack or bag. Scratches, dirt, and stains all over it. He just doesn't care.

My favourite is Kelly Sia. Gorgeous beauty, impeccable taste and absolute elegance. She is also very eloquent. And she is so comfortable in her own skin. And she has a croc Susan that no one in the world has.

ITA.;) She's 40+ and still look gorgeous.

Prestige did a coverage of her last month? in Paris with her black croc kelly w/strap.

Kelly Sia in Paris recently.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 090710123638517284042916.jpg
    090710123638517284042916.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 4,538
  • 090710123638517284042917.jpg
    090710123638517284042917.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 4,419
  • 090715051223517284073554.jpg
    090715051223517284073554.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 5,144
Last edited:
I'm so proud to hear that she is from singapore....hehe

She's definitely my idol coz i love exotic birkins but don't think i can afford one even in future...lol

No offence ladies, but do you girls even know Kelly Sia's background? I have no respect for people who spend lavishly with dirty money.

*at least she does it in style* ?

sorry i have no idea about anything re her. i don't follow socialite news. i only have no tolerance for people, rich or not; who hurt children (and animals) physically or emotionally.

Last edited: