OMG! She has more Birkins than Victoria Beckham

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can only say wow!! Are the Kellies all 25cm? They look really tiny.

2. :nuts: Before I saw Hermes exotics I was never a big fan of croc etc but now I love them, especially matte...

3. vERY VERY nice collection! and I am also envy her job. Manolo is the only shoes that my ugly feet can fit like gloves.

Manolo and H bags! cheers!

4. totally agree , it is really comfortable

5. Wow that's a serious collection!!

6. :drool: Must be a wonderful feeling waking up every morning to a closet like that.

7. :wtf::nuts::faint:

8. #9 Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    They are kelly pochettes. Kelly 25 is a normal kelly, smaller in size.

There's more pics and the whole article I've posted in the thread. There're all together 5 rows. The 5th row at the bottom not shown.

9. WOW!!! What a collection.

10. I see, now it makes sense.

11. WOW! That looked like a store shelf rather than a closet when I first saw the photo!

12. MiaT: Any one of us would be fortunate to find a store that well stocked.

13. TDF. I wouldn't have to ever leave my house if I had that closet! I could just walk in, take a look, and feel very giddy!

14. Wow, that a fantastic collection. All those beautiful jewel colours!