OMG!!! second LV BDAY cake!! speedy mono. ;p

claudis_candy

I <3 Bags~Make up~Cats
Mar 5, 2009
look! Today Ive got second one LV cake! This one is from my Mom! :biggrin: :yahoo:

this time : speedy mono in choco! :smile: :nuts::woohoo::hugs:

party032.jpg

party036.jpg

party040.jpg

Last edited:
claudis_candy, Did your family/friends bake these cakes themselves? They look very cute... and delicious!

I work for a department store that has a concession with a luxury cake company. They used to have a Louis Vuitton 'inspired' (i.e. actual logo/copyright infringement, LOL) cake on display in the store, and were almost sued by LVMH for it! They obviously removed it but a while later they introduced a Chanel bag/shoe cake in its place, which seems a bit risky. The LV cake was SO nice though, and the logo icing was immaculate.

claudis_candy, Did your family/friends bake these cakes themselves? They look very cute... and delicious!

I work for a department store that has a concession with a luxury cake company. They used to have a Louis Vuitton 'inspired' (i.e. actual logo/copyright infringement, LOL) cake on display in the store, and were almost sued by LVMH for it! They obviously removed it but a while later they introduced a Chanel bag/shoe cake in its place, which seems a bit risky. The LV cake was SO nice though, and the logo icing was immaculate.

not family but Lady which has bakery and we order from her always! she makes it only for me cause my mom and BF order bags-cake. (they both know that I lLVoe LV )

OP, your cake looks delicious! your mom has good taste :smile: have you had some yet?

i've seen a bakery in my city (i'm in canada) make chanel cakes as well, they looked so well done.