OMG!!!! Sale alert at dillards!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Additional 30% reduced prices right now for dillards card holders. Coach included. I opened an account today and go the discount!!! I'm gonna have some explaining to do!!

2. Mmm, no more credit cards for me, I do enough damage with my visa and Victoria's Secret! Thanks for posting though!

3. If you go Wed-Sat you do not need a Dillards card to get the extra 30% off.

4. :sigh:
    Why can't Oregon have a Dillards?!

5. Be glad that they don't LOL! You still have cash in your pocket!

6. I agree, be glad that you don't. I have some explaining/apologizing to do 0_o

7. what happened to your Plum Francine? I've been looking for that bag..

8. I saw it once in real life and couldn't afford it. It never was for me except in my dreams.

9. If anyone spots a Large Poppy Spotlight in Licorice(black), please let me know. I have called several stores in several states this morning and they keep saying no Licorice.

10. Just left! Scored a ton of goodies! My store had a ton of the Poppy book totes and Garnets in green and the bright pink!

11. I don't have a Dillard's locally but I shop them online. The sale didn't appear to be for website orders. I did discover a sweet little deal though. The Brooke Op Art crossbody listed at $77 changes to $55 when you put it in your shopping bag. I didn't see that purse listed on their main page but found it as a suggestion when I was looking at one of the other Brooke's. I ordered a couple for gifts at that price!

12. I went this afternoon and scored this total for a $105 including tax. This was a better price than what they had at the outlet and they also didn't have this color.

Attached Files:

13. I went....and since I put myself on a (loose) bag ban, I picked up a few wristlets. hehe...I've gone wristlet crazy for the past week.

14. Does anyone know if Dillard's does charge sends like Macy's? We don't have a Dillards in MD.

15. My local Dillards will do a charge-send but unfortunately, they don't do charge-holds :confused1: :sad: