OMG! Roma HG heaven!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry ladies, no mystery here. Most of you know what I was able to score recently with the help of some AMAZING PFer's.

My obession started fall 2007 when this picture appeared in ELLE.

[​IMG]

Then later I started this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/any-info-on-this-beauty-228541.html

Alas, it wasn't in the stars at that time.

Fast forward to summertime when I satisfied my longing for the Roma with my beloved Mahogany clutch(now on its way to a new home).

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/do-i-detect-hint-wood-notes-perhaps-mahogany-318046.html

2. yay! Weve been waiting forever for this reveal space!

3. Fast forwards again to just a few weeks ago. A dear PFer emailed me a frantic message. The message was folowed by more messages from other PFers and phone calls, pics, etc.

I HAVE to do it right? I mean, this is an HG among HG's. Its the bag I always post when I answer those HG threads. You bet 'cha!

So then a package arrived at my office. Wrapped in a most enthusiastic manner :P

[​IMG]

4. Ohh....wrapped beautifully! Can't wait to see!:woohoo:

5. Ooooh! This is exciting. My first live reveal.

6. Sorry for the delay! Tech difficulties!

Here we go:

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. Oh my! Milk chocolate leather lining!

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

14. ugh, the lining alone :faint:
    Marc definately hit the pinnacle of perfection when he designed this bag. The color, ostrich, leather lining, seriously, I just cant take it. Its just perfect. Congrats on finding your HG space, well worth the wait!

15. I just got the dress too. Can't decide if its a keeper or not...

[​IMG]