Omg rm reveal! <3

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yay so finally my RM.com order arrived after a week of ordering it! I managed to snag the last mab mini tote in neon pink :heart: and also got the Luma zip wallet in neon pink/grey as well! Lol and because I know I'm gonna love the mini tote so much, I've already ordered another mini tote in plum from eBay :heart: I AM EXCITED!!

The colour is simply breathtaking! I cannot wait to bring it out to blind people with it lol!

Also I requested an extra dust bag for my wallet (who doesn't love her dustbags?!) and they have included it in my order which was super nice!

2. pretty pair
    very feminine

3. Thanks! I'm not really a pink person but I find myself drawn to this for no apparent reason!!! Neons are so nice to look at!

4. Exciting color! Very pretty. Congrats!

5. I love the wallet with studs!!!!!

6. Congrats!!

7. Great color for spring! Congrats!

8. I love the neon mini MABs. Been eyeballing the yellow one myself. HOT!!

9. Congrats!!

10. Me too! I prefer the studded version compared to the other plain Luma wallets!!

11. Go get it! The neons one are pretty popular, shopbop seem to have them sell out pretty fast! I bet neon yellow is much more brighter! Haha

12. Thank you all! I'm so excited to use them hahaha I'm still admiring them at home lol!!!

13. love the mini man tote:woohoo:

14. Very pretty! Congrats!