omg .. poor babies !

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh nooo they look like they were beaten up and thrown in mud :crybaby:you'd think that she would clean them before selling. it looks a lot like just plain dirt on the front.

oh nooo they look like they were beaten up and thrown in mud :crybaby:you'd think that she would clean them before selling. it looks a lot like just plain dirt on the front.

I agree. Those CL look like they could have use some serious cleaning before being pictured for eBay.:shrugs: Even the insoles look dirty, yuck! Magic Eraser could easily remove those scuff marks

HAHA I would be embarrassed to list those that dirty!!! I HATE when people can't even use spell check!! WARE.. ugh...
And NO you can't fix those! Look at the leather coming up from the heel because she didn't bother to get the heel tips replaced.

Good lord, what did she do, wear them hiking?

I bet the people bidding on them are shoe fetish freaks. They were once beautiful shoes, but nobody in their right mind would bid on them unless they are into women's feet or something (but would that be in their right mind?)

this girl is DIRTY. the least she could do is remove the damn mud before taking pics and posting them to SELL!

geez, some ppl...

now about this magic eraser thing... where do i buy it???

Status
Not open for further replies.