~~OMG, Please PLEASE Throw OUT the Rulebooks!

I completely agree, Jenn! I am never gonna have the model-figure I admire so but I love feeling healthy and carrying H just adds the little extra and feels great. My H makes me feel special -- I do agree that many shapes can carry many sizes depending on what they want at the moment -- I am just comfortable with larger sizes for all that I haul around and I like a bag that can block a thigh from time to time,;)!

awww! Thanks so much for the link! That show looks great! Im gonna look for it on you tube! You are so sweet! That girl on the link you posted looks so cute!

I'm finally getting a treadmill on sat. I need to at least get in shape! Yippee!

You are so right, gf! I guess the worse you feel the more you need something as beautiful as hermes!

^^You know I started looking for one that had a bit of a casual look to suit me -- I just chked out a 35 rigide CDC one....but am really on the lookout for that in a souple because I think that is a more comfortable fit for me. I do prefer that vote of confidence in terms of the Kelly though -- I just began to consider it really, because you and S'mom looked so great and natural w/ them!

awww! Thanks so much for the link! That show looks great! Im gonna look for it on you tube! You are so sweet! That girl on the link you posted looks so cute!

I'm finally getting a treadmill on sat. I need to at least get in shape! Yippee!

You are so right, gf! I guess the worse you feel the more you need something as beautiful as hermes!

That show/ and presenter ( who is totally fantastic and has changed people lives and saved one relationship) really rocks,

He has helped me so much, along with thousands of other british women, there are video clips on the site, and you can even dowload the TV series.

Hang in there Jenni your not alone.:heart:

No, you explained yourself perfectly.....we just didn't agree. No need to keep trying.
Well, contrary to what you think, I was not "trying" anything. It was very apparent from Lee217's post that she had misunderstood my point and I wanted to clarify it.

And BTW, based on the tone of your replies to me, if my posts bother you so much maybe you should just put me on "Ignore". :smile:

Well, contrary to what you think, I was not "trying" anything. It was very apparent from Lee217's post that she had misunderstood my point and I wanted to clarify it.

And BTW, based on the tone of your replies to me, if my posts bother you so much maybe you should just put me on "Ignore". :smile:

Pls dont worry, its a cyber world not the real one, am sure no offensive was meant, thats the problem with the internet its only words, you cant read other expressions

Love the dog in your Sig BTW