Omg Please help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought a balenciaga bag from itialianluxeboutique. I have been searching on the internet and I see some old posts on here saying they are all fake is this true?? I am soo stressed out now.

2. Yes, they sell fakes! How did you pay, can you do a stop payment or charge back via CC?

3. call your credit card and stop the payment. then email the store and tell them you cancelled your payment because they are selling fakes and to cancel your order.

stick to shopping at the boutique of the brand you like. or a reputable dept store (neiman, saks, nordstrom). those fly-by-night shops online are too good to be true.

4. I just paid today with my visa debit/credit card. My bank has only authorized it. What should I do?

5. My bank is telling me I have to wait for the charge to go through before I can dispute it. Then it can take up to 90 days for the money to go back into my account. I cannot believe this!

6. cant you just return it when you get it?

7. Here's their refund policy, from the Q & A page:

Q. Can I return or exchange an item?
    A. Yes. All requests for returns require a RMA number and must be received within 5 days from the date you receive your package. Otherwise, this sale and transaction becomes final. Should you want to return or exchange your item, simply log into your account at ItalianLuxeBoutique.com (select: sign in/view orders) and next to the item you wish to return, select: “schedule a return”. You will be notified via email of your RMA#. You refund is processed within 72 hours upon return. A small 15% restocking fee on the value of the item will be applied when returning merchandise to us. Shipping charges are non-refundable. We must receive your return within 10 calendar days from the date you are issued the RMA# to receive a refund. All orders refused or returned without a RMA# are subject to a 25% restocking fee. We do not accept COD packages nor packages without the RMA#. Your return must be shipped either Federal Express or UPS insured.

Before you blow the whistle on their under-handed business practices I'd get you money back first. You'll be out the 15% restocking fee, but it's better than loosing a $1000 and adding a fake to your collection.

Bonne chance!