OMG.. Please Help Major wallet dilemma!

yvilonna

Dec 19, 2007
Hey fellow LV lovers,:confused1:

Just need some help on deciding which wallet to get.:s So should I get the Eugenie wallet in classic Monogram or the Grenade colour? Or shall I go for the pochette wallet in Vernis Amarante Or the zippy epi wallet in Cassis or Grenade?

So I've seen some of the wallets in the forums from other members but I would like to have more opinions on the wallets.. so what do you guys think? especially the ones the own one of these fab beauties? (for example their functionality and if they are really pretty in real life etc... n e thing will help)

I have been trying to come to a conclusion for a few weeks:crybaby: now and my anniversary is coming up so I need to decide fast so I can go to LV withh my BF:heart: and get my wallet ! Thanks a lot!:smile::smile::smile:;)

It really depends on your stuff and size of your purse. I love the zippy wallets, any of them; remember you handle these daily and it should be one that makes your heart go pit-a-pat. Maybe multicolore mono.

i LOVE AN EPI POCHETTE WALLET-ESPECIALLY IN RED.
I LIKE THE EUGENIE, BUT AM AFRAID OF SCRATCHING THE CLASP AND DON'T THINK IT WILL LAST FOREVER.
THE EPI IN RED IS BEAUTIFUL, BUT THE GRENADA COLOR IS FABULOUS AS WELL. TOUGH BUT ANY LV WALLET WILL BE AWESOME!

I just finished doing wallet "evaluations" and finally made a purchase. I went with the mono zippy and I could not be happier! The wallet is totally functional, has room for everything I need, and the mono is a classic look that will not be "dated" by time. So when I pull this baby out of my bag ten years from now, it will still be in style and just as beautiful. I have pics on my thread http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/back-from-san-diego-with-little-something-pics-271952.html if you want to take a look, and there is also a wallet thread in the "clubhouse" sub-forum that might be helpful in making your decision.

My favorite out of those has to be the Epi Zippy or Eugenie in Grenade if you like bright color but not a huge logo on your wallet. Personally I think it's super cute. I personally would get the Zippy because the giant handware clasp on the Eugenie would definitely bug me!

If I didn't get that one right now, I'd probably get a Zippy in Violette vernis.

biased here because i own the mono zippy. FAB wallet! keeps all cards, cash, coins, receipts, etc very tidy in it's zipped around closure. looks very hot too when carried as a clutch. totally recomment this wallet. even prettier in MC, Vernis, or Epi.

I just got the epi pochette wallet in grenade. I like a little 'pop' with my mono bags! Plus, I'm hoping it will go nicely with the aquarelle stuff I'm dying to get my hands on!!