Omg! Pics Of Ostrich Muses One Day Only!

koukanamiya said:
You guys don't think it'd look too big on me? I had an LV Alma at one point and I thought that looks big on me.

i read in the hermes thread you had a bolide, do you know what the measurements for those are? maybe you can compare them since the shape is kind of similiar.

the nice thing about the muse is that you can carry it on the shoulder. would you be able to go to a YSL or store that carries the muse just to try one on?

diana said:
i read in the hermes thread you had a bolide, do you know what the measurements for those are? maybe you can compare them since the shape is kind of similiar.

the nice thing about the muse is that you can carry it on the shoulder. would you be able to go to a YSL or store that carries the muse just to try one on?

My Bolide is 31cm, the Muse is 42cm wide. I thought the Bolide is a little on the large side for me but still okay. I used to have a LV Alma and I thought that was big on me (it's almost the same dimension as my Bolide but it has a wider base). I don't carry things on my shoulder often unless it's a messenger bag. The YSL at Beverly Hills is about 57 miles away and the event is only for today ... Wah, I'm not going to make it in time ...

I still don't know if I should do it. I kept thinking that for $500 more, I can get myself a Hermes fuchsia lizard JPG Kelly Clutch.

koukanamiya said:
My Bolide is 31cm, the Muse is 42cm wide. I thought the Bolide is a little on the large side for me but still okay. I used to have a LV Alma and I thought that was big on me (it's almost the same dimension as my Bolide but it has a wider base). I don't carry things on my shoulder often unless it's a messenger bag. The YSL at Beverly Hills is about 57 miles away and the event is only for today ... Wah, I'm not going to make it in time ...

I still don't know if I should do it. I kept thinking that for $500 more, I can get myself a Hermes fuchsia lizard JPG Kelly Clutch.

I must say that if you are at all worried about the size, then put your $$$$ towards the Hermes fuschia lizard JPG Kelly Clutch, which would be absolutely AMAZING! Either bag is simply TDF and you can't go wrong! But at the end of the day, you have to feel confident and comfortable wearing the bag:flowers:

Gah, I'm having trouble saying no again. I didn't say yes or no actually. The people there at YSL is SO NICE! They keep following up with me and go out of their ways to take additional pictures ... I've never gotten this type of treatment.

I was thinking perhaps I can look for a fuchsia ostrich Bolide 31cm as well. However, as in the case with the lizard clutch, they'll have to be on a walk-in basis since I cannot special order ...

That particular YSL Boutique is incredibly nice. Kyla there is amazing, she is incredibly professional!

Whatever you decide Koukanamiya, you can't go wrong. They are all beautiful bags!!!

bloemetje said:
Did you decide to get it, Koukanamiya? I want to live vicariously through you if you did! :biggrin:

No, I ended up passing on it. I felt really bad about saying no :sad: I hope the sales isn't mad at me about it. If only they make pink ostrich Muse in the small size, I would've snatched it up just like that.

koukanamiya said:
No, I ended up passing on it. I felt really bad about saying no :sad: I hope the sales isn't mad at me about it. If only they make pink ostrich Muse in the small size, I would've snatched it up just like that.

I'm sure they're not upset with you. Too bad they don't make the exact one you want - I would have loved to see pictures of it!

Good luck finding the Hermes you're looking for. ;)

bloemetje said:
I'm sure they're not upset with you. Too bad they don't make the exact one you want - I would have loved to see pictures of it!

Good luck finding the Hermes you're looking for. ;)

My goodness, YSL at Beverly Hills really has the BEST customer service ever!! You're right, they weren't upset with me about declining the bag. In fact, they followed up with me to get feedback and find out what I would like to change about the Muse. Seriously, this is by far the BEST customer service I've ever had at any high end boutiques!

koukanamiya said:
My goodness, YSL at Beverly Hills really has the BEST customer service ever!! You're right, they weren't upset with me about declining the bag. In fact, they followed up with me to get feedback and find out what I would like to change about the Muse. Seriously, this is by far the BEST customer service I've ever had at any high end boutiques!

That's great to know. I'm glad you had such a good experience with them!

I love the one Katie Holmes has...can you find these online anywhere? I checked Neimans and Saks, but they don't have the ostrich...I live in a town where the highest-priced bags are Coach purses! I have to buy everything on trips to San Francisco, or online! I want one...help!

I love the one Katie Holmes has...can you find these online anywhere? I checked Neimans and Saks, but they don't have the ostrich...I live in a town where the highest-priced bags are Coach purses! I have to buy everything on trips to San Francisco, or online! I want one...help!

the ostrich rive gauche is only available directly from ysl boutiques.....i think they're made to order... they cost a little more than the ostrich muse... 5000-ish ...