OMG.Phillipines Scammer left me negative feedback??!!!

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
I can't believe this.

How do I return 'the favour' via Ebay when it doesn't state accepting neg feedback posts.

How did the scammer do it?

This is so unfair that this is even happening.

Plus they keep reading up everything I write on this forum (since they have no life).

Thats what I did. Ebay only lets you leave positive feedback (another loop hole she is exploiting).

So I replied back with my positive:

I AM KARENAB ON TPF. THIS IS A PHILLIPINES SCAM W/ A NEW EBAY ACCT. READ TPF.

Thats what I did. Ebay only lets you leave positive feedback (another loop hole she is exploiting).

So I replied back with my positive:

I AM KARENAB ON TPF. THIS IS A PHILLIPINES SCAM W/ A NEW EBAY ACCT. READ TPF.
Great - I cannot believe ebay/PP will let this happen?? Have you spoken to them about the scammer leaving neg FB and having it removed? What a lowlife this one is!!!

this people are notorious scammer , so sad that they are fellow country men women!!! i'm very disgusted.

kren.. that's a great that you left that kind of feedback , atleast who ever looking on your ebay feedback they will know that this lowlife loser is the notorious ebay scammer.... very disgusted by this people!!!!

You can also reply to the feedback THEY left YOu on your feedback page- so your comment about it would go under what they left...

It's called Follow- Up Feedback.

Go to your Feedback page-left side of my Ebay- Feedback.

Then on the top of the page it says- Go to Feedback Forum to reply or follow up on feedback.

Click that...and it brings up all your feedback people have left you and you can followup to any of them.