OMG; people are so ignorant!

Gosh...talk about Ignorant. Is this lady from the US ??, because I myself didnt know that LV is also made in USA before coming here, In Europe its impossible to buy a Made in USA Louis Vuitton item. But her e-mail to you was more than rude :sad:

I can't really blame her for being cautious, but she WAS just too friggin rude! I've spoken to SAs that seemed clueless about LV so I kind of believe that she actually called. Sucks that she missed out on a deal because she doesn't know as much as the people on this forum. Sucks even more that the poeple on TPF know more than LV employees!

Oh great, just what I love -- the uneducated trying to educate. Hahaha.

Maybe for you it's a good thing she bought retail, prevents you from dealing with more aggravation later on when she has buyer's remorse.

Wow, it's people like that which make me laugh! The customer thought she was being so smug ... I'm pretty sure she'll feel like an idiot once she realizes she was wrong. Yeah, there are people out there that ignorant!

UGH....some people. And the stores.....I swear they are the worst bunch of idiots sometimes.

Example: I sold my MC speedy on ebay. Great seller. I didn't have the clochette or keys (was how I bought it). I found out you can order them from Paris for around $40. So my buyer gets the bag, everything's great. She calls the store and they tell her: 'Oh, multicolore speedys don't come with clochettes' UGH!!!!!!