OMG - Paris Bombay Copy

loveclemence

Now Loving Fjord
Dec 15, 2008
I browsed through LV Catalogue today and they now have a men's bag that is 100% copy cat of Paris Bombay except the handle. Have anyone seen this? They priced the bag at £2,250 and for what it's worth, I'd rather get the real paris Bombay for £3,000 :smile:

Which bag? I looked through the catalog and did not see it.

I browsed through LV Catalogue today and they now have a men's bag that is 100% copy cat of Paris Bombay except the handle. Have anyone seen this? They priced the bag at £2,250 and for what it's worth, I'd rather get the real paris Bombay for £3,000 :smile:

^^ Have not seen it in IRL but I happened to see it in the Selfridges Catalogue and from a front angle it looks dead similar to Paris Bombay. From LV Catalogue website it looks similar but slightly different. But I must say LV leather bags are sooo expensive these days almost the same price than Hermes. No wonder Hermes has to increase their price to affirm their non-affordability status?

^^ Have not seen it in IRL but I happened to see it in the Selfridges Catalogue and from a front angle it looks dead similar to Paris Bombay. From LV Catalogue website it looks similar but slightly different. But I must say LV leather bags are sooo expensive these days almost the same price than Hermes. No wonder Hermes has to increase their price to affirm their non-affordability status?

agree.

The Naxos Doctor Bag: It is 60cm wide, making it one HUGE doctor's bag. I think it is more of a travel bag and feels more like a Keepall than the Paris-Bombay. The leather is also very soft, not the structured leather that is used for the Paris-Bombay.

Is this the bag you were referring to?

I can't seem to copy the pic, but here is a link:

http://www.ilvoelv.com/2009/02/louis-vuitton-doctor-bag-naxos.html

I know. Bad bad name.

And $3870? Puh-leez. :tdown:

here:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DoctorBagNaxos.jpg
    DoctorBagNaxos.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 325