OMG Panda Agenda on Ebay sooooooo cheap !

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It seems to be real ? I hope im right lol !

2. fake..

3. OMG :crybaby:im so glad I didnt buy it ! thankyou PFr's :flowers:

4. omg someone bought it..

5. Someone just bought it within minutes of me posting this :wtf: . I hope a member didnt buy this :crybaby:

6. I think a member bought it !...the person bought it about 3 minutes after I posted this thread and there were 8 members looking at this thread just after I posted it :s

7. at least the inside refills are real. lol. but the agenda is very fake. i feel sorry for that poor soul who bought it.

8. Well..I doubt it..or more I hope not..

I hope cookiemonster101 read this then..

9. Yah, once I clicked on the link I could tell it was fake. The arms gave it away.

10. The item is fake. You can tell by the colors on the panda as well.

11. OMG good job I didnt Hit BIN ! :s

12. Prior to posting, if you're not sure about authenticity, you may want to post the item in the authenticate this sticky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice