OMG - Only $1495.00 for the Large Guccissima Pelham

Gucci-Girl

Dec 30, 2008
I had to get it....So I'm leaving the Mall and I had to walk through NM and I decided to take a quick look by Gucci although I didn't plan on buying anything :sad:(I told my fiance I wouldn't buy anything until after our wedding in July unless I find the Purple Guccissima Pelham) and for some reason I asked the SA to see the Large Chocolate Guccissima Pelham. As she was getting it I said "the large is $1995.00 right", she said $1895.00. Then I look and the ticket has $1495.00. So she checks the book and says "Oh, your right, $1995.00" (I knew I was right) Anyway...she had to give it to me for what it was ticketed for, $1495.00. Plus I got a $250.00 NM Gift Card. :woohoo: I think I did pretty good. So ladies, always check the prices becuase they have to honor that ticketed price if they mess up!

OOh you got it for the canvas price! I love it when things are marked wrong!!! i got my med canvas for 835$

how do you like her so far? Will she be a shoulder or elbow/handheld?

I am so happy for you!:wlae:

*tries to touch the leather through the screen*

I thought the med and large have the same should straps and that the bag is just a different size. well if u can handle it on your shoulders send me a pic so i can learn =P

Oh yeah this is that bag you wanted! I would love to see the large in modeling! on the site it says it is only less than 2 inches less wide and 1.5 inches in height.. does that make a huge diff? well i guess i can always lose weight to make my med bag look better lol (what great motivation! )

Sorry for the delay of the pics i been really busy.
bag003.jpg

bag002.jpg

bag001.jpg

Ohhh, what a steal! I was just at NM today, here in VA and just looked around...had I known about their tendencies to mess up with the tag price...I would have checked the bags that I like for their prices :sad: