OMG!! One of my Holy Grails! Python Miranda!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to visit DH at his work today in Lancaster PA & popped into the outlet today with no intention of buying anything (I just spent too much at NM 2BUY2 sale). When I came upon one of my Holy Grails of bags!! It was only $608.xx!! Almost 1/2 price from the $1200 price tag - and they had four of them so I could pick the best of the lot! I'm soooo excited! I just love the look of Exotics! :graucho:
    [​IMG]

2. what a great bargain you got! the exotic python skin is so cute! Congrats on getting your holy grail :party:

3. wow! that is stunning!! congrats on your great find!

4. WOW,OMG, this bag is stunning, congrats

5. My outlet had one too! It was not marked down that low though. It is ABSOLUTELY beautiful IRL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

6. what a bargain!

7. great deal, congrats! :tup:

8. ohhhhhh that is beautiful....good score :smile:

9. OMG that is awesome!

10. great find, congrats!

11. I love the Miranda! I love how its the look of real python without the price! Printed Python HTH!

How does the 2BUY2 sale work anyways?!

12. WOW!!! That bag is to die for! Congrats!

13. That is a beautiful beautiful bag and what a great deal you got!! Congrats!!!

14. AMAZING!!! How many times in ones life can you find the HOLY GRAIL??? Congratulations!! Enjoy!!

I just missed my Holy Grail on eBay. The Watermelon Coin Purse. Well...maybe some day....

15. OMG what an amazing find! Congrats!