OMG OMG Twiggers' First BBag Has Arrived WOOWOO!!!

Thanks couture!!! I guess those blues really do go with everything!
Now that I know I like Bbags...I have to really sit and think hard about what to buy next!! I think it'll be an '07 just to see!

Also wanted to add about the Apple Garde, you can search for detailed instructions in the Care and Maintenance section. I think my best advice is to test the spray on a small area of the leather - like maybe the inside pocket of the mirror - to see how it is and let it dry overnight before doing your whole bag. Also, don't forget to hold the can at LEAST 6 inches away. I've heard horror stories that kept me awake at night! OH and do it in a very well ventilate area - I go to the backyard! - because the smell is disgusting! Good luck!

Thank you!!!!!

Couture: Thank you for that tip....I will definetly look into that!

becca: I love the twiggy too! In LV world the papillon is one of my favorite shapes....so this is close to be a barrel bag!

^^^oh I know!!! I am contemplating...I need a red and I really like the violet! So the red I'm tossed up whether to get tomato or maybe a VIF twiggy. With the violet I'm tossed up between twiggy or city? I need a city...maybe a neutral...LOL listen to me....I'm gonna be so broke!

Oh baby you really will be!!!!! Congratulations on your first gorgeous Balenciaga!!!! Love it!!!!