OMG, OMG this is a Gorgeous Geranium Bleecker Elisa Slim Duffle, Take a Look...

theFlip#2

new with tags
O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
If I must say so myself, this is one gorgeous Geranium Bleecker Elisa Slim Duffle! I had to have her, and I don't regret it because she's a Beauty. She's more like the color in the first pic. Come on Springtime...

Attachments

• IMGP0479tpf.jpg
    IMGP0479tpf.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 329
  • IMGP0506tpf.jpg
    IMGP0506tpf.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 404
WOW, can that name be any longer?? LOL!! It is a nice BIG bag! Is it a burnt orange or more red? It is going to be a gorgeous fall bag! My husband would just kill me if I had a bag for every season. He is going to die when he finds out how much my new Carly bag was. And to add to that I also got a LV black Multicolor Alma :wtf:

Thanks, coachgrl! I'm so excited! I am so impatient! It seems to take forever when you have to exchange by mail! I hope it gets here one day next week! Your new bag is just gorgeous! I love the laced details on the pockets too! Awesome!

Thanks, coachgrl! I'm so excited! I am so impatient! It seems to take forever when you have to exchange by mail! I hope it gets here one day next week! Your new bag is just gorgeous! I love the laced details on the pockets too! Awesome!
tlloveshim, Thanks so much for your comments. I have the Elisa in Walnut so I already love this style.

I've never done an exchange with JAX, but I suppose you could call for a status like with any other order. They should be able to look it up if it's in some stage of processing. I hope you love her when she arrives!

^^ Yeah, I called yesterday and it's not showing up in the system yet. Bummer! She said it could take 2 to 3 weeks. Usually it takes 10-14 days based on other exchanges I've done. I should have it by the 15th. It seems sooooo far away though! LOL! I suppose if I don't love it, I'll send it back and just get credit. That's fine with me too, just something to look forward to later!