OMG OMG PART II!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Healy Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh I love Gina from Burberry-Lenox Square Atlanta!! I called her at 6pm on Tuesday to get her to ship the bag I saw on Friday. Of course, UPS had already picked up, so she told me she would ship it on Wednesday - I should have it on Friday.......
    But NO! I walked in the door this afternoon and here is this HUGE box! Thank goodness my DH KNEW that I sold several bags in order to get this.
    Without further adeiu, I would like to reveal my BURBERRY HEALY SOFT KNOTTED BLACK TOTE - so new, its not even on their website yet!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I apologize for this last picture! Dirty Mirror, dirty bathroom and me in my jams waiting for 5" of snow in central Alabama!!!

2. wow..congarts

3. Wow! I was looking at that bag earlier this week! Looks lovely!

4. The funniest thing is that before I even looked at it good, I SMELLED it!
    And I made DH smell it too!
    I should have been a Dominatrix or something....I just LOVE the smell of LEATHER!!

5. Gorgeous!! Congrats!!

6. AMAZING!!

congrats! I love it! and I love the smell of leather too :biggrin: and I love getting things earlier than expected :yahoo: though i had to wait a day longer for mine...hehe

7. Gorgeous! Looks great on you. Congrats!

8. stunning and gorgeous...congratulations!

9. It's beautiful and so unique! I've never seen it before! Congrats! It's so lovely!

10. Very nice. Congrats!

11. Lovely bag, the leather looks so soft, and kind of an unexpected design from Burberry I think. Congratulations!

12. Just beautiful, I love it.

13. Pretty tote, congrats! :smile:

14. Gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy

15. Congrats!