Omg omg omg

wow!!!! Not sure if you are aware but the currant leather on the Nico is legendary in its feel. You must have done something very good in a prior bag life to have fallen into this steal! Maybe its good karma for all the rad modeling pics you post ;)

OMG!!!
:nuts:
I am so happy for you!
I can't believe the price??!!!???!!
Simply amazing!
I am so in love with Nicos right now; you will love it soooooo much!!!:tender:

wow!!!! Not sure if you are aware but the currant leather on the Nico is legendary in its feel. You must have done something very good in a prior bag life to have fallen into this steal! Maybe its good karma for all the rad modeling pics you post ;)

LOL You crack me up :smile:
That is awesome!!! I love HH's leathers, and am now super-psyched to see how it feels. I really hope it's in good shape, but for $80- I could pay for a few repairs.

Dcblam - I will definitely post pics :tup:

OMG!!!
:nuts:
I am so happy for you!
I can't believe the price??!!!???!!
Simply amazing!
I am so in love with Nicos right now; you will love it soooooo much!!!:tender:

I know!! I saw the price and had to do a double-take cause I've been stalking Ebay like crazy trying to get a good deal on a nico or a havana and TA-DA! LOL
Thanks coop!
(By the way, do you remember the really random bag which you identified for me as the beverly satchel in the LP sub-forum? Well, the seller left ebay a day or two after I won and now I have an item not recieved dispute going on... I guess this steal makes up for that one :biggrin: Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little wary of it even showing up after that last great deal didn't go through... Cross your fingers for me pleeease! lol)

& Sep - How is yours holding up? Any color-transfer, things to look for? TIA

Last edited: