OMG OMG OMG Sex and the city is coming back !!!!!!!!!

^^I'm excited as well. I hope it will be good. I think I heard that when the talk of a movie first happened. There was mention of two weddings and a baby adoption by Charlotte and Harry (that's his name right?)

yes his name is Harry. One of my favorite quotes is when Charlotte talks to the girls about how Harry is not her type and she even hates his name "His name is Harry and he IS, everywhere but his head!"

I am excited to see a "modern" version of the 4 ladies of SATC. OOooooo I can only imagine the clothes, shoes and BAGS they will NOW be having!!!!!:yahoo: :yes: Sex and the City Movie? BRING IT:supacool: ON!!!!

I am excited by this news - I must watch an episode every single day! As others have said though I do hope it wont be disappointing. I think the idea of showing how the girls met etc would be good.

yes his name is Harry. One of my favorite quotes is when Charlotte talks to the girls about how Harry is not her type and she even hates his name "His name is Harry and he IS, everywhere but his head!"

:roflmfao::roflmfao:
The episode when he's leaving teabags and walking around naked was so cute. Charlotte was trying so hard to not be a nagging wife and Harry was trying to be on his behavior!:rolleyes:

I can't wait for the movie, Carrie is supposed to finally marry Mr. Big in California and all of the girls are supposed to come and help. I think this will be very interesting. I hope the movie is as good as the show. I wonder if they will show Charlotte with adopted kids.

I hope it lives up the show... Hollywood has a way of destroying great books, shows, cartoons,etc. I can only imagine the fashion:choochoo:. I need something to skip to once I come off of my "Devil Wears Prada" high :girlsigh: .