Omg Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. So, to make long story short, I went to Holt Renfrew in Yorkdale to return the sunnies I got on Friday and what do I end up with?! A WISTERIA SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I CAVED IN after seeing the bag on STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STAR, I hope you have a spare room I can rent after my DH kicks me out of the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

2. Not my style, but i am glad you got what you like. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

3. beautiful!!!!!!!!

4. Wow....it's gorgeous!! Congrats!!

5. Ohhh, that bag is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, it looks so soft, and just playing beauty.

6. Gorgeous! I love it

7. Cool!

8. Gorgeous! Enjoy!

9. That is a gorgeous bag!! Congratulations!!

10. It was meant for you! Right time, right place! Its gorgeous!

11. That is a beautiful bag! And I don't even like the Spy bags! If I had to get one, THAT would be it! Enjoy the bag and just make sure you take all your "babies" with you when you move out!:nuts:

12. Congrats, it's lovely!

13. congrats! it's beautiful!

14. Love this bag ... it's absolutely stunning! I want as well but DH would kick me out if I bought it ... I guess I'll just have to drool at yours.

15. very beautiful, congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice