OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! My Prada Reveal Part 2!!!

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
Ok, sorry, this is just a tease. The box arrived last night after my office closed, and luckily one staff member was still here to sign for it. I just opened it and omg, the Fairy bag is sooo beautiful! I'll take pictures when I get home. And I just have to say, I am immensely impressed with Prada Hawaii. I've bought a couple bags from them and they are always impeccably packaged, in boxes with personal notes. I had to spend thousands to get that kind of service from Jimmy Choo. Even other Prada stores have usually just stuffed the bag in its dustbag and sent it off. Anyway, I can't wait to share with you guys!

You're such a tease!..LOL...:lol:..

Anyways, congratulations!!! The Fairy bag is one of Prada best creations :okay:. I can't wait for your pics.

Totally agree with you that staff at Prada Hawaii are the best! They package everything very nicely, and they are so polite and very nice :tup:.

i have just received my fairy as well yesterday from Hawaii Prada. nice packing and very touching with a personal note as well. i get one question, i assume the color on my fairy is Prugna since that is what it said on the card and the receipt as well. but, the color looks a little off white and kinda white with a hint of gray..at first, i thought they sent me the wrong color which the antique beige wash that i have seen in the forum. Since i only had chance to see the original color in the ad, cannot really compare.. need help from you guys..

purseinsanity... can't wait for pics! Hope your son gets well soon.

And LOL about your staff... now they know what we ALL know... hence, your name "purseinsanity" :lol: just kidding, of course!

i get one question, i assume the color on my fairy is Prugna since that is what it said on the card and the receipt as well. but, the color looks a little off white and kinda white with a hint of gray..

From your description, it does seem you got the "white" / "original" version of the fairy, which is not really white. Prada calls the color "prugna" on the authenticity card.

Congrats on your new beauty!