OMG OMG OMG!! Just got an E/W Deal!! Thanks to you ALL!

blonddnyc

Dec 9, 2006
So I went to the NYC 57th St Chanel store yesterday and posted about how I want to get the e/w bag in caviar & silver. The new price at Chanel boutiques is $1750 and that is steeep! But this is my first Chanel so I defiantly wanted it authentic and not from ebay, etc..

I was trying to debate spending that much and how long it would take to save, etc.. and I noticed a post on here saying that the prices havent changed yet at Saks, and that they will change on Monday Nov 12.

I called saks on 5th ave, and they had ONE e/w left in caviar with silver... I placed on hold and ran up there. The original price was $1395.

I opened a Saks charge account in order to buy it, and I got 10% off!! Making it $1255.
Because I live in NJ, the s/a suggested I ship it to my home address because then I wouldnt have to pay tax, only $10 shipping.

All in All I got this bag for.... $1265!!!!!!! When I was going to pay over $1750 for it!!

I am totally reeling right now - I would have never gotten this amazing deal if it wasnt for this board and all of you!! I will post pics as soon as I receive it, hopefully tomorrow~!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you !!! :yahoo:AHhhhhhhahaha!!!!

oh I just answered your other post, lol. I haven't been on this board in a bit.

But congratulations! I'm glad you scored "a deal" on Chanel, well better than full price is better than nothing!

great deal!! i'm very happy for you !!
i just got my first chanel and it was also thru e recommendations from this forum =)))
the black caviar in silver is in my wishlist! lucky gal !!!
post sme pics!

So I went to the NYC 57th St Chanel store yesterday and posted about how I want to get the e/w bag in caviar & silver. The new price at Chanel boutiques is $1750 and that is steeep! But this is my first Chanel so I defiantly wanted it authentic and not from ebay, etc..

I was trying to debate spending that much and how long it would take to save, etc.. and I noticed a post on here saying that the prices havent changed yet at Saks, and that they will change on Monday Nov 12.

I called saks on 5th ave, and they had ONE e/w left in caviar with silver... I placed on hold and ran up there. The original price was $1395.

I opened a Saks charge account in order to buy it, and I got 10% off!! Making it $1255.
Because I live in NJ, the s/a suggested I ship it to my home address because then I wouldnt have to pay tax, only $10 shipping.

All in All I got this bag for.... $1265!!!!!!! When I was going to pay over $1750 for it!!

I am totally reeling right now - I would have never gotten this amazing deal if it wasnt for this board and all of you!! I will post pics as soon as I receive it, hopefully tomorrow~!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you !!! :yahoo:AHhhhhhhahaha!!!!

Congrats you freak! ;)
You better bring it in as soon as you get it!!