OMG OMG OMG I never thought selling on ebay would make me this happy!!

bellacherie

Enthusiast
Nov 2, 2006
I just logged into my account to see that I finally had enough selling feedback to see how my buyers had rated me.

I have 5 full stars for all 4 categories! :yahoo:

Yay!!! :woohoo:

I realise this is a little pathetic but it made me feel so happy! :yahoo:

Congrats, that's great!
Mine has been annoying me lately because I've done everything right and still have 4.9 in item as described, 4.9 in communication (someone dinged my stars recently because a few days ago I had 5), 4.8 in shipping time and 4.9 in shipping costs.
Some I just don't get because I describe my items fully, email my buyers when I mail the item and ask that they let me know when they receive it, I ship items promptly (as in, no more than 2 days after the win but most often, the next day) and most of the time, I end up paying more for shipping out of my own pocket since I give a shipping discount.

So you're VERY lucky to have perfect stars!

Thanks everyone!

I know that some buyers just give average results because they cant be bothered with anything else.

That's why I was so pleasantly SHOCKED when I saw what I had been given.

I could have just had the best buyers EVER though...

The guy who sold me some Wusthof knives 9 days ago that still haven't arrived, despite his listing stating that he prides himself on super fast shipping is not getting anywhere near 5 stars from me!