OMG! OMG! OMG! I found them!!!

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
After so many months of searching, I finally found my NP MultiColor Glitters (albeit they're the gold heel/toe and not my HG of HG -- silver heel/toe) :yahoo:! They have no 7.5 at all, but they had a couple of size 7s so I'm having one of them shipped overnight! WOO-HOO!

Anyone who wants a size 6 and a size 7, PM me for the info. (PLEASE PM me only if you want these for yourselves.)

I'll post pictures tomorrow when I get them! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

We sure have good Karma here in the CL forum....everyone seems to be getting their HGs :yahoo:!!!

Wow, congrats!

I agree with you about the karma here! But positive energy begets positive energy and you all are so sweet and helpful to each other that you're all getting it back now, I think. :yes:

Anyway, ENJOY!

THANKS girls! I'm still in shocked! I can't believe I found them. I'm so excited! I have never paid extra for shipping and I'm having these shipped overnight, LOL! I can't wait! I have 2 shoes coming tomorrow, the Glitter and the NP Patent Nude. YAY!

NOTE:
Don't PM me anymore about the extra size 7 - someone PMd me already about them and they are taken! WOO-HOO!

OMG wantmore - you are getting the NP nude patent AND the Glitters tomorrow!!! It is your lucky day.

I wish I could be at your house when the packages arrive. I would love the video it. We could have our own CL tube. :roflmfao: You are going to be absolutely :nuts::nuts::nuts:. How in the world are you going to sleep tonight????

:yahoo:Finally you found them!!!!! I know what you went through to find them, it just shows that persistence pays off!!!:yes: Congrats J!!! I can't wait to see pics. I'm going to have to live vicariously through you!

Here are a few of my pics to get you excited.....are they butterflies or bats????

Attachments

• IMG_1963.JPG
    IMG_1963.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1965.JPG
    IMG_1965.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1973.JPG
    IMG_1973.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1980.JPG
    IMG_1980.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 103
^^Gorgeous! I can't wait!

:yahoo:Finally you found them!!!!! I know what you went through to find them, it just shows that persistence pays off!!!:yes: Congrats J!!! I can't wait to see pics. I'm going to have to live vicariously through you!
Thanks! I'm still flabbergasted!

Call that "other person" and hopefully they'll find your size! I'm still keeping my eyes open for you!