Omg-omg-omg...CAN'T believe I FINALLY found her

vivi1205

**My Snow Pup**
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Gals...
For those of you who know how obsessed I've been with finding this precious bag...I finally found an outlet that was able to help me!! I did a charge-send earlier this week...yet I didn't want to mention it as I was afraid I'd jinx the whole deal...

I decided to wait until I had her (:tender:) in my hot little hands before I officially announced that I'm an official owner of one of the greatest bags ever! I was told she wasn't coming until mid week of next week, but as I was getting ready to leave for work this morning...my dog was barking like crazy and he's never nuts like this! I decide to take a peek outside, and there's the fedex guy getting ready to leave!

I guess he needed a signature and was not going to leave that precious cargo unattended. Talk about timing!

Here is that beautiful box in my 3-season room:
DSCN3313.jpg

Omg...I can't even begin to tell you gals how "psyched" I was when I realized what it was :yahoo:!!! The SA @ that particular outlet was super duper nice...and I recognized her personality on the box:
DSCN3315.jpg

So, here I am...running late for work...but knew that I wouldn't have time to open up the package, but knew that I DEFINITELY wouldn't make it through work without seeing her IRL before leaving! Where are those scissors????
Darn! I have to control the pups before opening her up...
DSCN3318.jpg

Goodness...my dogs are a handful...especially when I'm in a rush!!!! Oh, okay! She says "Please Open Carefully!" so I've got to take my precious time...ofcourse, the clock is ticking, and I'm already late...
DSCN3321.jpg

Omg...my heart is racing...she's actually lighter than I thought! The package is pretty light! I've heard a lot about the weightiness of this bag, but the package is not that heavy!!
DSCN3322.jpg