OMG! OMG! Need help choosing ASAP! :-)

I have a giant brief and i :heart: it.... i think that the white is too much off white this year..

Attachments

• Bale 022.jpg
    Bale 022.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Bale 025.jpg
    Bale 025.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 34
Alright girls...I did it! Natural it is!! Wow...all that before I even have coffee (probably better ;) )....

Thanks you ALL for your input--that was exactly what I needed...Natural was my original choice but after seeing the white and natural side by side, I got all flustered...both are simply fab! But, all and all, the Natural IS a bit more scrumptious..has less chance of dirt/spots..

You all rock! Cheers!

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHITE :yahoo: Part Time is my fav. and it is FAB :drool: in white, so crisp and modern! I have a white Weekender and people drool over it...

she took it out to a muddy parking lot to photograph them?

LOL...No!!!! The BalNY store is industrial design...it's all cement with stainless steel racks. There are various cement surfaces at different heights to sit on and display bags/clothes.

I vote for the Naturel. By comparison to the white, it looks dark, but it's not IRL - it's like looking at champagne bubbles.

Do all the new bags have the zipper pulls? Or just the Giant Hardware ones?
I don´t own a bbag yet but it seems so practical... the tassels would probably last longer, right?