OMG OMG LMAO Sorry a thread about fakes...

Could be but I don't know who would embarass themselves by first: talking like that (LOL) and second: showing that hideous fake! LOL

I mean, the TV station..ya know, go around interviewing people about their handbags and then put on the dumbest sounding interview + extremely fake bag (on purpose)!

It certainly got you riled up...I kept imagining you stalking up and down muttering in annoyance - so funny!!

OMG That girl on the news has NO SHAME!!!

Thanks for posting this story, Crystal!! I am dying laughing right now!!

That is so cool you called the news station...I can't believe she was trying to pull that nasty piece of crap off as real!!

That's so funny! I love it when they bust people for selling counterfeits!

The other day a lady came into where I work with a "Fendi Zucca Spy" on her arm...an obvious fake.
I said "Alright, come over here and let's talk about that Fendi Spy Bag you're carrying."
She said "You've got a good eye."
Before I could stop myself I said "That's because I want a REAL one so bad!"
"How did you know it was fake???" LOL oops.
But she told me where she got it and how they had tons of Fendi and LV.
It's in a very upscale area close to Houston, too.
I'll be watching the news for when THEY get busted!

HA. hilarious. what a wannabe. that was one of the worst fake LV's i've seen on that chick - i'm sure someone will clue her in now. i wonder if she actually thinks it's real.

another pet peeve of mine - they kept saying "sister-in-lawS" when it's "sisterS-in-law." you'd think that they'd have someone who has a clue about grammar copy edit the script before they went on the air. i'm a journalism major, and we have an entire class about stuff like that!

Ok, I watched the clip. I was laughing so hard. Thank you so much for the link. I thought the lady you were speaking of would be more like my mom, old and out of touch with style. She, however, was young and should know better. If you live near any store that sells these bags there is no excuse for carrying a fake bag and thinking it is real. Can you imagine walking into LV with your fake bag!

If anyone is in Houston please watch Channel 2 KPRC on them busting two nail salons in Humble for selling fake handbags. OMG and then watch the blonde chick they interviewed that has a FAKE denim/red crocodile NEO SPEEDY bag saying how it was a gift and REAL and cost $1200!! OMG it was soooo FAKE! I HAD TO CALL THE STATION AND TELL THEM. The guy who answered the phone was like are you sure yours are real. I said sweetie I buy my bags from the boutique and let me tell you something, "people who know, KNOW!"

OMG I couldn't beleive that girl and her fake bag!

Annyway that bag retailled for 5000$ and very limited quantities so i don't know where she got her nice plastic bag for 1200$ :rolleyes:

wth... those do NOT look anything close to authentic bags. they had to send them to the fashion houses to make sure??? i suppose if you don't know anything about the brands, you wouldn't be able to tell.

i'm glad they are cracking down on counterfeits, though!