OMG, OMG, LG BLUE HARLEQUIN IS HERE!!!(pics)

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
OMG!! I didn't mention to anyone here, but I FINALLY found the Lg. Blue Harlequin at the Miu Miu store in London (Bond St.). She just arrived and when I opened the box, I literally gasped for air because she is even more beautiful than I could have imagined!! The dark blue is like a metallic blue, the aqua color (braided strap, squares and leather inner body of the bag) are a gorgeous deep aqua color and the remaining squares on the bag are in light and dark grey!! Absolutely Stunning!!!

Only one concern. I didn't receive the care or authenticity card with the bag. I have never purchased directly from Miu Miu, so does anyone know if this is normal procedure when buying directly from Miu Miu? I know that Prada stores normally send the hard authenticity card as well as the care card with their bags, just wondering if Miu Miu does the same???

Either way - this bag is simply more breathtaking than I can describe and I can hardly wait to wear her with my jeans!!

[/UR

Forgive my messy office in the background!!

I just looked at the pics that I posted and I have to tell you that they absolutely DO NOT do this purse any justice!! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS BAG IRL - you won't believe just how beautiful the colors are!!

Miu 2, it's gorgeous. How did you find it? When I called they didn't have it. I just called Bond St, the line was busy so I called Miu Miu Selfridges and have one on the way tomorrow. They have two left. They are open until 2PM CST. Dial 011 44 20 7318 3522 It's 720 GBP. You can double that it will be very close American dollars. We receive a VAT credit and that just about covers the shipping costs

Is the color of the handle grey or more a green?

Sorry I reread your description and saw where you said it's aqua. I was just so excited to see it, I didn't read it very well.

Corinne is who I spoke with at Miu Miu Selfridge. She said they have had several Americans calling.

OMG OMG... THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! :drool: I am so jealous!!! I really want one! This is definitely my favorite color combo of the three. Miu2... I can already imagine that purse with jeans and it looks scrumptious! I think this is one of the best designs Miu Miu has come up with! Congratulations!!! Can you post pic with the coffer and the other harlequin beside it?

Tell me how smooshy that leather is! I want to reach through my computer to touch it!

Is the color of the handle grey or more a green?

Sorry I reread your description and saw where you said it's aqua. I was just so excited to see it, I didn't read it very well.

Corinne is who I spoke with at Miu Miu Selfridge. She said they have had several Americans calling.

I just called them and they said that they only had the double-handled one?? She also checked the "flagship store" (whatever that is) and they only had the double handle one??

I hope that you got this one SCKCS - you are going to LOVE it!!
I'm thinking about that single-handled one like you have in blue now. I think that size would be wonderful as well!!! Oh-oh........here I go again...............:wacko:.

OMG OMG... Can you post pic with the coffer and the other harlequin beside it?

Tell me how smooshy that leather is! I want to reach through my computer to touch it!
Do you mean like I posted in the thread with the pink Harlequin?? If that's what you mean, I will definitely take pics tonight. I don't have my coffer with me today. As a matter of fact, I am trying to use the pink harlequin as much as often so that I can see how the leather wears with use.

Leather is wonderful and I'm sure it will get even smooshier with use!

I just called them and they said that they only had the double-handled one?? She also checked the "flagship store" (whatever that is) and they only had the double handle one??

I hope that you got this one SCKCS - you are going to LOVE it!!
I'm thinking about that single-handled one like you have in blue now. I think that size would be wonderful as well!!! Oh-oh........here I go again...............:wacko:.

I'm so glad you told me. I called them back and they were shipping me the one I already had. Back on the hunt again.

I'm so glad you told me. I called them back and they were shipping me the one I already had. Back on the hunt again.
You have the med sized single-handle one don't you? I think that I would like one in that size! If you come across another like yours, but in blue, please pm me!!! Thanks!!

BTW-Selfridges has the blue double handle one. You know that right?