OMG, NWT magenta & lilac works on e-bay

1. ladies, you gals have absolutely, positively gotta get these bags:wlae:...they're both too beautiful for words & brand new w/tags attached :wtf:...the price on the magenta is pretty steep, but she's so hard to find :tender:...i've gotta lilac work that i totally adore (she's so soft & smooshy)...the color on this one looks just like mine :love:

lilac
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&item=230012108629&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

magenta
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&item=290012354161&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

2. OMGOMG!!!! I love the magenta work!!!!!!
    too bad i can't afford it now....

3. Gorgeous bags!!!

4. gasp!! I really like the magenta one!!
    why is it so expensive?

5. the lilac is cute... but the seller has 0 feedback... kinda have to think twice :hysteric:

6. If I hadn't been in such a b-bag frenzy in the past week, I'd probably snap this up! But I bought 2 bags already. =/ This magenta is gorgeous. I have the color in the First but would LOVE it in the work.

7. OH MY GOD ... I CAN'T STAND IT ... A MAGENTA WORK??????? I can't see it (I can't get into eBay from work) ... AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH :hysteric: :censor: :rant: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much ... ????? When does it end? Who's the seller???

8. It's $1675 BIN w/ 6 days & some hours left. Seller is raggdoll79. It's beautiful :smile:

9. Ooooh! They're gorgeous!!! Too bad the seller on the Lilac has 0 feedback. Yikerooni... The Magenta is especially beautiful...wish it wasn't so expensive.

10. Those are so pretty! :yes: :heart:

11. very nice! I love the lilac!

12. i know the magenta seller, she's great

13. I so want that magenta work. I can't buy another bag till after Aug 18th. i'm going to hope it doesn't sell and then I can buy it =]

I swear after i get a magenta work I will be done till the spring colors come out. or atleast I hope. LOL

14. yippy, that would be great if you got it girl, good luck (even though i don't believe your disclaimer at the end!!! :lol:)

15. Oh you guys have gotta get these bags. I have both the lilac and the magenta in the work size and they are both great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice