OMG.... now I am dreaming LV....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The other night for some reason I had a dream about an Epi Speedy in a gorgeous pale light green. I don't know why, I don't really like green but I remember this bag was TDF in the color. :yes:

THEN LAST NIGHT AGAIN..... ANOTHER DREAM!
    But the time It was about a stunning blue Le Fabuleux! Apparently my dreams now have good taste! ;) :graucho:

I still can't believe I am dreaming about it! :nuts: :roflmfao:

2. It's a sign to buy something LOL!

3. I've been having bag dreams lately. I dream I buy a bag then go to tPF to share. I know I need a bag for my birthday LOL.

4. I had a dream I had a Lockit bag the other day lol :P

5. Lol I love bag dreams:lol:.

It's a sign of deep, dark obsession lol....but our dreams may as well be classy too lol!!!:roflmfao:

6. lol~~i've been dreaming about a lv neo-speedy lately....

7. i gave into to the dream & bought another bag.....shhhhh,don't tell DH..... ;)
    not a LV but a Balenciaga Hobo in Sky Blue. it was in the auctions of a great MPRS that i have for LV and i saw the B bag and it was :love: at 1st sight!

ok, i SWEAR, the ban is REALLY ON..lol... i should have said NO BAGS, not no LV bags! :roflmfao:

8. Oooh, great choice! Enjoy :yes:

9. Thanks, I'll be my 1st Balenciago bag too! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice