OMG....No padlock on my damier speedy!!

I'm so sorry about the streak of bad luck that you have been having, but be grateful that you have a wonderful bf to get you a beautful damier speedy and a pink inclusion speedy!! I'm sure if you explain to the boutique that it did not come with a lock...they will give you one!! I can't wait to see the pics when you get them!!!

Aww Im sorry you are had a bad week - but that is very sweet of your bf to surprize you with a Speedy!

Do NOt worry they will give you a lock its not a biggie at all ! Ask them for a catalogue when your there and I think that will cheer you up a little more :smile:

I'm so sorry about your car and your purse being stolen! It sounds like you have great bf though! Congrats on your Speedy and Speedy key chain! I love them both!! :yahoo:

My SA forgot to give me a lock when I bought my Cerise speedy. Luckily I was too impatient to wait until I got home to open it and I noticed there was no lock when we were only a few blocks away. I'm sure they will give you one if you explain what happened.

Don't worry about the padlock! When I got my Damier Speedy 30, the SA accidentally forgot to put one on my bag too. Just give them a call and explain what happened and they'll be happy to give you one :smile: At least they were for me...

thank you guys......So i just go to the LV store tomorrow, :s and ask them to give me the padlock?? Should i bring the box too???

MissL, no...its not a LV (Thank GOD...:sweatdrop: ), but i had $700 cash and a brand new mobile phone in the bag!!!! i was gonna use that money to fix my car.....:crybaby:

You could bring them the box, but they should also have your BF's name in their system. Tell them that you did not get a lock with your purse, and as a another poster has mentioned, the SAs do it all of the time. BTW, congrats on the new bag, my DH gave me a Damier Speedy for my birthday, too!

Yay~~got the padlock :yahoo: !!! here are pics of my damier speedy 25 and Berry inclusion speedy charm!!!!!

damierspeedy1.jpg

damierspeedy3.jpg

Im 5'8, 105lbs. Its the perfect size for me:love: !!!!

Geeeeeez.....sometimes things happen in a row...but your BF was a sweetheart...at the right time too!

Hope you feel better!!!! Its a awesome bag, I have one too and its really so easy to carry that I use it most often. Congrats!!!