Omg No Marine Day W/ Regular Hardware?>??

Oh no, that's terrible. Marine would be a great color for a day bag.

The first shipment to Boston area Barneys did not include any marine bags. For some reason they did not order any blue bags in the fall (blueberry or BI) so I hope the Barneys' buyer's aversion to blue does not continue this season.

I just ordered a first in cafe and a money wallet in cafe..she said it is stunning so I trust her because you know I can't return anything ever again!! Have you thought about cafe?? My impatient self had it overnighted!!

just fyi, joseph told me they weren't getting the brief in seagreen with giant hardware, but someone purchased one SOMEWHERE. So just because they're not getting it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I actually love the gold hw on some of the colors of the Day bags. I just got the Cafe yesterday & the Naturel in it today. I'm expecting the black in it tomorrow. My DH actually likes it too (and he doesn't like any of my other Bbags). It's really stunning on the Day and it really looks pretty on the Marine Day in your pics. I would give it a chance. There has been some bad press on the gold hw in this forum but I was pleasantly surprised when I received the Cafe in it & then WOW'd when I received the naturel today. It is really is pretty in smaller doses & because the Day bag is so long, the gold isn't overwhelming on it and really is a nice change. I love the Day style (I have 5 in other colors with regular hw) and am very pleased with the leather and the new hw.

I actually love the gold hw on some of the colors of the Day bags. I just got the Cafe yesterday & the Naturel in it today. I'm expecting the black in it tomorrow. My DH actually likes it too (and he doesn't like any of my other Bbags). It's really stunning on the Day and it really looks pretty on the Marine Day in your pics. I would give it a chance. There has been some bad press on the gold hw in this forum but I was pleasantly surprised when I received the Cafe in it & then WOW'd when I received the naturel today. It is really is pretty in smaller doses & because the Day bag is so long, the gold isn't overwhelming on it and really is a nice change. I love the Day style (I have 5 in other colors with regular hw) and am very pleased with the leather and the new hw.

I just ordered the cafe..do you love it?? I think from the pics the color is amazing!!