OMG!!! my xmas present...so lucky

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
Ok so I've been trying not to spend money in hopes of being able to fund for a gathered Sophia (one of the older large ones) but with Christmas around the corner I couldn't do just that....so luckily I took a 2 hour drive with the bestie to the outlet with my Christmas money in hopes of finding a bag that I LOVE within my price limit ($150..)

I looked and looked ... My friend suggested a brown/black Ashley carryall which I wanted(b/c of the 3 compartments) but I didn't dig the pattern...then I really wanted a signature stripe bag for awhile and kinda liked the puffy look..reminded me of winter...well we left empty handed and had lunch...then went back for round 2...

I passed this bag for a reason!!! I thought it was going to be too much! I mean my max was $150!!! Well ladies she was 50% off plus another 30%....with taxes came out to be less then my max!!!!!!!

Coach Kristin Spectator hobo!!!!!

27ae717c.jpg

c4faec19.jpg

Here she is inside the store

73817086.jpg

And who knew that idlove the animal skin hang tag...lol I'm not familiar so is it supposed to be croc?hmm either way it looks awesome with my skull fob my bestie got me

nc.girl said:
Wow, what a great score! Congrats!

I know right?! Who knew that I'd be able to walk out with this bag for $130 WITH TAXES?!?!? I nearly died!!! And they had like 4-5 of these bags and noone was picking them up?! Hehehe thank goodness that everyone there seemed to wanted a bag with all the signature print

Yay bag twins. I wanted the grey one, but when I finally decided to get they no longer had it :sad:. Next time I was there they had the Pine and fell in love. I love the Croc hangtag its so cool. If you dont mind me asking how much did you end up paying for it?

Congrats love the hobo and the keyfob is really cool:tup:

cfca22 said:
Yay bag twins. I wanted the grey one, but when I finally decided to get they no longer had it :sad:. Next time I was there they had the Pine and fell in love. I love the Croc hangtag its so cool. If you dont mind me asking how much did you end up paying for it?

Congrats love the hobo and the keyfob is really cool:tup:

It came out to be $130.02! And thanks. I love this bag!

Bag twins! I got this with my PCE when it was full price. I paid around $300 for it. You got an awesome deal! Congrats! It is a beautiful bag. I am carrying it now.

whateve said:
Bag twins! I got this with my PCE when it was full price. I paid around $300 for it. You got an awesome deal! Congrats! It is a beautiful bag. I am carrying it now.

Nice! I couldn't believe that there were so many at the outlet! I love the details in this bag! I love the lil strip of suede on the front of the bag and I LOVE the lining color! I moved it right away too! :woohoo:

Coincidentally, just literally the other day, I stood behind a woman in Macy's who was carrying this bag. So I got a good, up-close look at it. .... Verrrry nice. :smile: :smile: Congrats!