OMG, my Spiaggia Bambino came! WOOT.

pinkbunny, msjimmyh, julicrystal and gyant - thanks for the bag comments :biggrin: you guys are so cute lol.

maya - i did that today and the SA looked at me all confused hahahahah kinda the highlight of my day lolz. That and the mother and daughter squealing when they saw my bag lol.

jenn (tehlilone) - i call you jenn and i call her jenY hahah.

annie b - i actually dont know what it's made of hmm i'll get back to you on that one. my house is gettin fumigated and i'm @ my moms and they're sleepin so i cant go check my bag in the other room lol.

chancy - aww you called him a lost unicorn! he's not lost..he found his mama already haha :biggrin:

reyna - u like the suntan lotion girl? haha i thought that was so backwards lol....girl puttin lotion on the guy lmfao..cute though :biggrin: woot for unicorn!

sorry guys, i'm havin a hard time typin on my moms laptop so my stuff might be messed up lol.l i hate laptops.

Hahaha. I bet they'd be even more :confused1: with me going in there with my zucca. Hahahaha. I was gonna go to Ala Moana this morning, but the bf wanted me to just stay home and be lazy so he went for me. I might go tomorrow to look for my new camera at Shirokiya, though...

haha I kno it just catches me off guard sometimes but I don't mind :biggrin: hehehe anywhoo if I find a dolce w/ both the unicorn and the deer are on it :heart: I'd love that... and the surfing adios/monkey!

maya - so you're goin tomorrow? haha..i was lookin around for any purse forum gals..none :sad: hahhaha. me & my bf went...heh...he was afraid i was gonna buy me a bag & toki shirt...but i abstained. I bought stuff for my cat & a mother's day card for mama along with her other stuff i alrady got :biggrin:

jenn - that would be a pretty sweet dolce if it had both on it :biggrin:

Yeah, I'll probably go tomorrow... I just really dislike going out during daylight. *lol* I only like the sun when I'm at the beach (which hasn't happened for like 4 months now and I've become super white again), otherwise I like to go do my shopping during the evening... I don't know when I'll be going yet tomorrow. I just know my bf is gonna do the laundry and work on his car tomorrow.

Well youre lucky you didnt go out today..it was stinkin hot..I thought I was gonna die and my hair was so oily from sweating..YUCK. It was unexpected, I didnt' even know we were gonna go so yeahh :sad: blah. Have fun confusing the SAs :biggrin: Ohhh and they didnt have pics of the bags :sad: Just the stupid print outs of stuff we already seen..junk!

That means the SA who took the photos is hoarding it or took it home. One particular SA at Ala Moana took the photos when they showed them the sample bags... And so when I mentioned that the Waikiki LeSportsac has photos, he was like, "they got those from ME." And then he showed me the photos.

oh hell freakin no..dangit man! i went there specificaly for that@ grrrrr. Maybe I will go with my mom tomorrow :biggrin: hehe. Nahh idk, it's kinda far lolz. I need to go to best buy to get new earphones cuz mine broke and in eed them to work :sad: blah.

niteeeee :biggrin: sleepy time!