OMG..My poor agenda!!!

Martina_Italy

LV-Balenciaga-Chanel
O.G.
May 26, 2007
Yesterday I was opening my Epi agenda to set my work schedule for next week and I found out that the central ring binder was completely detached from the leather cover in his lower point (you can see it in the pics below). :shocked::shocked::shocked:
Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever heard of something similar???

I'm so sad and upset...:cry: I don't even know how could it happen and I hope it will be possible to fix it. Tomorrow I'm going to LV in Padua to see if they can do something for me.
I'm crossing fingers and toes!!

Attachments

• DSCN5356.JPG
    DSCN5356.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCN5363.JPG
    DSCN5363.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 174
THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME!! it was weird...i don't know how it happened...I have a Monogram MM and they sent it off to Paris and the hardest part was not having an agenda for 6 weeks....it took that long too!!! but they fixed it for free and it was good as new!!! they'll fix it for you...mine was only 6 months old when it happened too

Unfortunately it's a known problem of some LV Agendas.
I'm so sorry that it has also happened to you, Martina_Italy! :shucks:

For example the whole last production of the limited agendas had to be also shifted, because the whole binder systems were unstable....Paris was quite unnerved.

I hope, the LV-Team at your store will help you best as they can and above all fast!

I'm sorry this happened. I've seen quite a few posts about this happening to the agenda's of other tpf'ers. The good news is that LV seems to fix it for free in each instance.

I hope they fix it fast. I did not have agenda refills for 2010 until Jan 19 and I was a mess without them. Send it in as soon as possible so you can get it back fast.