Omg~My Op Art Dot Sophia~reveal~

Dawn!!!! I love it! That's a gorgeous bag and you deserve it :woohoo::woohoo:
;) Thank you..I'am just happy that Coach came out with a bag that Most of us Love.I know when I was at the store in Mass. last night, they said that they have had many calls about the different Sophia's and have already sold a few of each, the large and the small..All in the dot op art.She did say they had a few leather one's on hold!So I think this may be a big seller, like the Sabrina's:smile:I have to say, I like Sophia's shape more.

;) Thank you..I'am just happy that Coach came out with a bag that Most of us Love.I know when I was at the store in Mass. last night, they said that they have had many calls about the different Sophia's and have already sold a few of each, the large and the small..All in the dot op art.She did say they had a few leather one's on hold!So I think this may be a big seller, like the Sabrina's:smile:I have to say, I like Sophia's shape more.
I love the dot op art one. What other colors does it come in? I love the black but since I already have my black croc I would like something with color.

I love the dot op art one. What other colors does it come in? I love the black but since I already have my black croc I would like something with color.
She comes in PURPLE, for You with Silver hardware, I believe:smile:Silver/Silver, Khaki/Silver,Mahogany/Brass,Crimson/Brass,Silver/Teal(or so I hear)I think that is it!(oh and my silver/black)

Did you see the purple and can this bag be ordered now? I love it has silver hardware and you know I love some purple.
I just called Coach and they said they have no record of this color combo..She did say it could be a Department Store exclusive!Sorry!I do know that they do have the Leather Purple Sophia, but you already knew that. (I just posted the Pic. below.Huh, I cannot figure out why there would be a dd pic. if it won't be available.Maybe it will be released later, who knows with Coach, right!)

Last edited:
attachment.php