Omg~My Op Art Dot Sophia~reveal~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

2. I had no idea what op art dot meant lol LOVE this bag!!! Congrats.

3. Oh, she is lovely!

4. This is the most beautiful bag I have ever purchased from Coach yet!I love the lining, it is like no other(Dark Teal)I also re-purchased my studded skull fob( it was stolen), it goes so nicely with my sophia:smile:I will post pic.s tom. of my glam tote and my small sophia!I'am posting a pic. of the lining brb:smile:

5. Ooohhhhh, congrats, Dawn! It's beautiful!

6. [​IMG]

7. Very pretty! Im happy for you dawn!

8. Thanks so much, she is my Early Birthday gift from me and my kids:smile:I will be 41 in October...

9. [​IMG]

10. Happy early birthday! Well-deserved!

If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to know the original price on the tag (trying to decide if I can afford to add one of these to my PCE list :smile:!

11. I also took a pic. of my Sephora cosmetic case and nail polish! Wow, I love PCE events, what a savings:smile:I hope you all enjoy your goodie's as well.:smile:

12. ;)Thank you..The Retail is $298.00/ with PCE it is $224.00 plus tax:smile:Well, I usually shop in my State, NH. but I went to a Mass. Mall..I love the SA's there:smile:I have to say, you will love this bag..The style is now my favorite.The SA's and I agreed, the Sophia will be a Hit!This is gonna sound funny, but I feel like this bag is more grown up verse my Glam Tote!

13. I LOVE it!! I want a Sophia so bad now that everyone has been posting about them! (especially in purple!) Do you mind me asking how much yours was? I love the SkulL! They look too cute together!

14. Ahh! jk- You just posted the price.. do you know how much the Large Sophias were in the Op Art?

15. Thanks:smile: No problem~with PCE she was $224.00, before $298.00!(large are $398.00,I think)