OMG my LV store was robbed...

Wow thats really bad! I feel bad for your LV store too! I was in LV at Holt Renfrew this one time and I was buying something. As I was giving my card to my SA, these this one guy in a puffy jacket started running and this guy in a suit (SA or Security?) was running after him! It was a credit card scam and the guy tried to purchase $10,000 worth of stuff. I was pretty shocked, lol I think everyone stopped and stared for a bit!

This is awful though not a surprise. It's true that criminals step it up during the holidays & law enforcement should remind every one each year about this so we are all on guard.

It's not just stores but individual people who are also targeted. So be careful when you're out & about enjoying the holiday season, my dears! Be aware of your surroundings & make sure all your treasures are secure. There were a couple of posts recently about tpfers getting robbed of their LV & I'm crossing my fingers that none of our other buddies have to experience this!

How crAzy is that! haha~ it's actually kinda funny IMO~ you know they will probably get busted b/c all consignment stores have probably been alerted.

That is so gutsy and stupid too~!!!

I think 60 may be an exaggeration you couldn't even carry 60

It's horrible that people will do these things I remember reading about one store in Australia being ram raided the drove something into the store filled it up and drove off the same thing happened again maybe a year so later

I think 60 may be an exaggeration you couldn't even carry 60

It's horrible that people will do these things I remember reading about one store in Australia being ram raided the drove something into the store filled it up and drove off the same thing happened again maybe a year so later

Yeah it's funny too.. I never remember hearing that they caught them...You would think with all the video cameras everywhere something would show up..

WOW, that is alot...I was at Bloomies once and they had a big fur event and people came up tried on some coats and ran...sadly they got away with like $30-40,000 worth of merchandise AND they have about 6 guards on duty!!

I've been to that store many time an it would be very easy. There is no security and it is very close to the door and parking lot. Whenever I've gone though there have been at least 3-4 SAs so how they managed it is beyond me. If fact it wouldn't be that hard to rob a lot of LVs. I think most people just assume they will get caught.