OMG~My lambskin flap!

ilec

O.G.
Nov 25, 2009
I wore my lambskin flap the other night and I was wearing jeans. I wore it with the long strap and the bag kept rubbing against the side of my jeans and there are buttons there and after awhile I realized the leather wore off a bit because of the friction. I didn't want to wear it as double strap since I was wearing a jacket with zippers and such that could wear off the leather as well. It really sucks that you have to be so conscious about it, anyone else have this prob? In the end I just held it in my hand, but its not like I'm going to hold it everytime, its tiring.

unfortunately, if you rub the lambskin against something a little bit rough, it might turn out like that, just like it might have finger nail scratches.

maybe... you should wear another bag when you're wearing your zippered jacket.

i wear jeans all the time, and the leather doesn't really wear off like yours, but maybe a little bit of color transfer sometimes if the bag is not dark colored. i tend to wear longer tops though. so maybe that's why it's not rubbing against my jeans all the time.

or you can try a caviar flap next time, more worry free!

That's so scary! I just got my first Chanel in lambskin and I'm really paranoid about something like this happening to my baby. Already scratched it a few times opening and closing the flaps and in and out of the dustbag.

Kind of regret not getting it in cavier....it just doesn't appeal to me as much as lambskin which is so luxurious.

So sorry about your bag. Oh I didn't realize the lambskin is so delicate...I take care of my bags, but don't like to have to baby it. I just got my first and it is lambskin..it is navy so it is dark. Atleast I don't have to worry about color transfer :smile: