OMG...my heart's all aflutter!!!

ladycornflake

A beautiful freak
Dec 15, 2008
I have waited very patiently for this bag and I must say it was worth every second. :yahoo:
Finally succombing to my love of pink, which my dh tells me he has known about for years, I nabbed this baby when I found her on sale. The colour/hardware combination is just about perfect and the size is ideal for me.

For those of you who don't care for gorgeous pink bags, look away now!

Presenting my Sorbet GSH Work from the Harvey Nicks sale (sorry about my lack of photo posting skills, I'm still a learner really)...

I will post a few modelling pics in the relevant section when dh comes home from work and can take a few shots.

Attachments

• bags 005.JPG
    bags 005.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 254
  • bags 012.JPG
    bags 012.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 212
  • bags 021.JPG
    bags 021.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 198
Gorgeous Sorbet - also v envious you tracked one down in the sale, I bet that makes it extra special :woohoo:
Yes, half price is a bargain and it makes her all the more special.
I was looking for a Sorbet GSH City when I finally decided to buy a Bal bag last month, but they were all sold out. Turns out the work is a much better size (and price) for me...so it was fate!

congrats!! its gorgeous... such a nice colour, especially for the summer... ENJOY. great bargain too, which harvey nicks was that?
Dublin, so I had to have it posted to me in England.
I rang HN and asked them what they had left in the sale because I had returned another bag and desperately needed to make another Bal purchase. :P
She looked on the computer and told me what bags were left and what colours. She said there were two Sorbet Work left in Dublin and I practically sprained my wrist dialling!

Harvey Nicks are really good for sales. Some bags start at 50% off anyway, but after a week most items are 50-60% off.
The SA did say there were some coin purses left, but I passed...not sure why??!!

Just from the title of your thread, I knew it would be a Sorbet reveal! I think my heart would flutter too seeing this color IRL... Well a few more days of waiting for me anyway. Congrats with yours!! She's very lovely! :cloud9:

Dublin, so I had to have it posted to me in England.
I rang HN and asked them what they had left in the sale because I had returned another bag and desperately needed to make another Bal purchase. :P
She looked on the computer and told me what bags were left and what colours. She said there were two Sorbet Work left in Dublin and I practically sprained my wrist dialling!

Harvey Nicks are really good for sales. Some bags start at 50% off anyway, but after a week most items are 50-60% off.
The SA did say there were some coin purses left, but I passed...not sure why??!!

Thanks for the info... I never see sales in London, maybe they get snapped up quickly! probably too late now, but would be good for future reference... christmas maybe:graucho:

Have a nice day with your new bal:hugs: