OMG!!! my heart palpitates my orange crush*pics*

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been much of a lurker in the hermes forum but I admire you ladies so much for your style and class. I am usually in the "your hermes in action" thread enjoying different styles that you wear for your hermes birkin and kellys. AND I FELL IN LOVE. So I began my quest for my orange crush. I am in the philippines so we don't have a hermes boutique anywhere near. So ebay was my only hope. I found this beauty a 35cm Hermes Kelly togo in orange color and my heart palpitated:sweatdrop:. After having it authenticated in the "authenticate this" section (thanks eric fam and hermes groupie!!!). My orange crush and I have gotten together. :yahoo: and I couldn't help but fell weak on the knees when I opened the box. I am in love. I am on a bag ban till June 2007 for this baby. My hubby promised me a birkin for 2008. Thanks for reading and here are my pics.:wlae::wlae::wlae:

21122006178-small.jpg 21122006179-small.jpg 21122006180-small.jpg
  2. :nuts: CONGRATS!!! I LOVE your new Kelly!!!:yahoo:SO GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATS and use her in the best of health!!!:smile:

3. Let's just say your bag ban isn't so bad with this baby around!

I LOVE IT and I think I need one of these!!!

4. How about more pictures to show her off!!!

5. thanks girls! I am really in love. I didn't think that I would feel this way. LOL I sound wierd. Like a school girl with a crush hahaha. It really is beautiful. After all the fakes I got from ebay (2 to be exact) I am glad I found this forum. Never thought I'd get the real deal. But when you have you know its the real deal because it is quite a beauty. I am babbling!!! But I still can't get over the feeling and you are the only girls (and guys) who would understand:blush:

6. Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

7. Jen, I hear you, my dear!!! I felt EXACTLY the same way when I got my Kelly!!!:love: :love: :love:

8. I am planning to post in the hermes in action thread soooooon because it is the thread that inspired me to GO FOR IT. I will show it off there kellybag. Don't you worry. I am planning to use this baby for life. hahaha

9. I changed my avatar before you could say hermes! I am such a proud owner. Am I crazy???

10. I will be there to take a look, so post away! I am an orange lover.

11. Congrats, I also just got my first hermes bag and it too was orange.
    enjoy

12. You're not crazy, you have Bag Love!!! It doesn't go away either! :yahoo: :yahoo:

13. congrats candace!

O my ms. twilly ! If bag love is like a highschool crush, I am doomed. I used to wear my heart on my sleeve and cry a lot hahaha

But alas, bag love is different! A bag NEVAH breaks your heart. Yehay!!!

14. Congrats and welcome! Love your orange kelly! Fabulous color!!!

15. WOW!!! I love this bag. The Kelly is my favorite of all the Hermès bags. I am just so in love with it. Yours is wonderful... my three favorite colors are gold, chocolate and orange. Some day if I can ever afford one those would be my colors. Congratulations and best wishes on your beautiful new baby!