OMG!!! My friend Bought me A ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denali and yukon are the same thing, in fact the denali(47k-53k) is just a decked out yukon(36k-41k)... the line goes Yukon, yukon xl, yukon denali, then there is a yukon hybrid,

http://www.gmc.com/yukon/index.jsp

I think we both know that! :P Denali is a higher version of the Yukon.. just like Escalade is a higher version of the Suburban. I just wondered if it was a denali because the pic she posted had the chrome handles and I thought it said denali on the side. :yes:

Hmmmm....that's a strange comment because none of us would really know if you did PM or email the other tPF'er about her berry Carly....only that tPF'er knows if you did or didnt. and I did see those threads as well, but that isnt what this thread is about...it's about Coachgirl84 getting a beautiful berry carly from her friend as a gift! Just seems to me, and I am sure there are others out there who feel the same exact way, that you do want this bag, but since you cant have it you feel the need to lash out on someone who was lucky enough to get it directly from Asia and is reaping lots of attention because of that! I bet we will all be reading about you owning a berry carly someday.

feel free to ask mommyville, she can post the non existant pm from me... LMAO
its really seems clear that you are here to only stir crap with 94 posts and totally drooling over this thread, if you can to take this to pm i'd be glad to continue this with you....

Seem with the pm's i'm getting right now regarding this thread i'm not the only one thinking this way...

feel free to ask mommyville, she can post the non existant pm from me... LMAO
its really seems clear that you are here to only stir crap with 94 posts and totally drooling over this thread, if you can to take this to pm i'd be glad to continue this with you....

Seem with the pm's i'm getting right now regarding this thread i'm not the only one thinking this way...
What difference does it make that I only have 94 posts or the 15 grand you have? I have a life with children and a husband and if I choose to not spend every waking moment on the purse forum, what is that your business? That's my personal life! I am not stirring up any crap, seems that you are. Who cares about the pm's you are getting right now. What difference does that make to anyone? For all we know those pm's could be because YOU are trying to buy a bag from a tPF'er! Seems rather iffy to me..... and no I dont care to take this to pm with you! thanks for the very kind offer though! :P

What difference does it make that I only have 94 posts or the 15 grand you have? I have a life with children and a husband and if I choose to not spend every waking moment on the purse forum, what is that your business? That's my personal life! I am not stirring up any crap, seems that you are. Who cares about the pm's you are getting right now. What difference does that make to anyone? For all we know those pm's could be because YOU are trying to buy a bag from a tPF'er! Seems rather iffy to me..... and no I dont care to take this to pm with you! thanks for the very kind offer though! :P

Any i've been her for more then a yr longer then you....which would account for the posts.
So I guess what you're saying now is that anyone that has more then 94 posts has no life...

HEY GALS NOW WE HAVE NO LIFE!

As for you coacher.. I will ignore you from here on out. you are clearly the jealous one and life to do nothing with but start crap...
Have a good day... I guess you'll be logging off now because you have a life/kids and husband ... have a good afternoon cooking dinner.

Any i've been her for more then a yr longer then you....which would account for the posts.
So I guess what you're saying now is that anyone that has more then 94 posts has no life...

HEY GALS NOW WE HAVE NO LIFE!

As for you coacher.. I will ignore you from here on out. you are clearly the jealous one and life to do nothing with but start crap...
Have a good day... I guess you'll be logging off now because you have a life/kids and husband ... have a good afternoon cooking dinner.
That's not what I am saying, but you should hear the intense jealousy in your own posts! Maybe you should re read them.
Thank you! I will have a nice afternoon spending time with my family and cooking dinner! :graucho: I wish you a nice afternoon as well....whatever it is you may be doing!

I totally agree with the above poster. Cant we just get back to topic and congratulate the new owner of the bag?
Interesting choice of words.

I can't keep my mouth shut any longer. I am sure that Bag Fetish and I aren't the only ones who suspect that the sale of the infamous berry Carly actually went through between Mommyville and CoachGirl84. Everyone made a huge deal about how rare this bag is, a now-closed post solicited the sale of this bag, and the person who purportedly bought it, but didn't really buy it, now got this ultra rare bag from a friend in Asia? Whatever.

This was against tPF rules and unfair to the members who follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.