OMG!!! My friend Bought me A ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
OMG!!! I am so in shock rite now.. But as most of you know last night I posted stating there was a chance of my friend getting me a Berry Carly well my luck has went good on my hopes and dreams of having this beautiful bag. And if some of you don't know then this is how I got her.. My best friend went on a honeymoon to Asia and she knew how much I have wanted this bag it was a surprise for me and she was originally going to Hawaii but their plans changed due to a family emergency etc. so here is my Pics.. I am in shock pinch me if I am dreaming!! WOW!!!!!!! I am so going to give her something in return any ideas what to get her??

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo: :heart: :heart:

DSC02976.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

Thank you everyone.. and I had that beautiful purple heart fob that I originally bought for my khaki/berry top handle pouch.. so she pretty much almost matches its beautiful

Lovely! Did you friend buy you that heart frame charm as well, that one that is on your Carly?

EDIT: Oops, just saw that you mentioned it in the above post. Oh well, congrats! She's a beauty! :nuts:

Wow Coachgirl.. what a GREAT friend... it is SO pretty! Not until I joined TPF did i know that the carly came in that berry color... I love it... enjoy! btw... what are you going to end up getting your friend? does she have a COACH collection as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.