OMG - my first TANO!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, right around mother's day, I was perusing TPF, and discovered a post about Tanos, and well, because my husband thought dinner the night before had constituted my mother's day gift (it didn't), I ended up at musthavebag.com, and ordered a Sex Bomb - the most un-mommy named bag on the site!! It is my first Tano, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It's a GORGEOUS blue color, I love the bright orange nylon lining, there are tons of pockets, it's lightweight, and the leather smells yummy.

Plus, I love how economical they are! The styles are edgy, and the colors, beautiful! I am a die-hard fan from here on out!

What should be my next Tano purchase!? (There will be others - OH YES!)

This sexbomb is in the "crunch" leather - what's another good bag & leather style to try?

DSCN4851.JPG DSCN4858.JPG
  2. Bag looks fabulous on you, congratulations...I first discovered Tano Xa couple years ago and could not believe the quality and style for such a great price...they sure have some lovely bags, don't they? Am really glad you love your bag..and it's delightful, is that the cobalt blue?

3. Yeah - the cobalt blue! I was torn between that, the papaya, and the sky blue, but I am THRILLED with the cobalt - it's so nice and rich. And basically, any time I'm wearing jeans, it'll be a perfect match! What a great find these Tanos are!

4. There was a posting on the other Tano thread just now from adoniabags, they are offering 10% off purchase with code iloveblogs. adoniabags.com has a super selection of Tano also.. and aboutattitude.com carries Tano. Toutie.com has coupon code for aa for 25% off purchase at about attitude, that's why their stock is a little low, I think the code is toutie, but look it up on their site... good luck...

5. Thanks diamondgirl! I will check both sites out! (though I may be forced to beg for my life if my hubby finds out I've bought YET ANOTHER bag in the first 5 months of 2007! lol!)

6. Alexandra at musthavebag.com also just said that her $20 off offer is on until may 31! If you like another bag - you can go check it out!

I actually found out about Tano a year or 2 ago - when my friend was carrying a Gerard. However I wasn't really crazy about the styles from those seasons, but I kept checking (although not following too closely, just from time to time) because they do have nice styles at even nicer price

7. Gorgeous bag and gorgeous mama! I'm a mom to a 2-year-old, and you are looking GOOD! That blue color is fantastic...and the bag hangs perfectly on you!

8. Arrg I think there is something wrong with the TPF server - or there are too many people on at the same time..

For some reason I got cut off (for several times) - this will be the last time I try... if it cuts off I am not going to post this again!

Anyway... other leathers to try - I have the Sexy Terry which is the patent crinkle leather and the Loveboat which is cloud leather.

Patent leather is light, soft and slouchy, but really shiny, what I love about it is that it is easily wiped off with a damp cloth.

Cloud leather is also lightweight, a little sheen and really smooth! It's really soft as well! Gracie123 has a Loveboat in Celeste and she has nothing but great things to say about it. I love the look and feel of my leather too! But I must say that the Loveboat is really big - so it might be a turnoff for some.

9. I have this bag and it is amazing! It only gets better with use! Enjoy!

10. Although I don't own a Tano, I do think they have the best colours ever! Sorry, I realise that doesn't help you choose, but I envy you the decision between such a wonderful rainbow of options!

11. Congrats, it looks fantastic on you!

12. i really love this i am torn btwn this and the bottle blonde bag

but i want to know is the cobalt blue more like the bright blue color shown in the stock pic

or more like the deeper blue shown in your model pic :smile: thanks!

13. I love that colour, it looks great on you! Nice Mother's day present!

14. OOh! you are so kind! Thank you! That's music to a mamma's ears! :yahoo:

15. Cobalt is DEF. a deeper blue. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised that it was even darker than the cobalt shown on musthavebags.com's site.