Omg, my chanel is broken :(

muigee

O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
My first time using my chanel small flap this past weekend and the turn lock part came off. It wasn't even stuffed so I don't really know how it happened, but luckily I noticed it when it happened, and saved the small lock part.
When I bring it back to chanel to fix does it cost money ? I've never brought any of my luxury items to be fixed, so I don't know.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    650.3 KB · Views: 1,546
Oh heck no!!! Take it back!! Don't worry u will absolutely not be charged to get it repaired. That is so ridiculous, someone else bought two of these same bags and both had defects that had to be fixed as well. What the eff is going on with Chanel quality lately??!! [emoji107]🏻[emoji107]🏻[emoji107]🏻

Oh heck no!!! Take it back!! Don't worry u will absolutely not be charged to get it repaired. That is so ridiculous, someone else bought two of these same bags and both had defects that had to be fixed as well. What the eff is going on with Chanel quality lately??!! [emoji107]🏻[emoji107]🏻[emoji107]🏻

really, what happened with their bags?

Omg! Really puts me off buying another Chanel bag.

I saw something similar like this on the 'celebrities & Chanel' thread a while ago but I can't remember who the celeb was. One girl's turn lock closure was broken just like this.

I saw something similar like this on the 'celebrities & Chanel' thread a while ago but I can't remember who the celeb was. One girl's turn lock closure was broken just like this.

really, what happened with their bags?

some peeling on the chain strap, happened with both bags i think (she bought the same bag in two different colors and they were both brand new). there was actually i thread about it not too long ago, OP ended up having to send them both back repair. :nogood:

This happened to my classic jumbo after the first use too (back in 2010) . The bag was sent to Paris to get it repaired. I had to wait 2 months to get it back.

i saw that too.. she didn't even fix it... it was liked taped back up! :lol: