OMG!! My Batignolles Horizontal just arrived...

Wonderful person to buy from. :yes:
Glad you're enjoying your bag it looks great on you.
I'm really starting to admire this bag, so many here have it and it looks wonderful on them.

I have been thinking about replacing my piano with something and It might be this or the pop haut.

Bags4me said:
:yahoo: I am dancing around my house, this is my third purchase from Ebay and went just right, the seller is LVlady99, the bag is in great condition and super authentic, thanks to this board I found this seller,
the leather is already in honey color..thanks God I don't to have baby the leather of this bag, someone else already did :yes: no odor at all and already put all my junk in it..lol
I really don't care where the bag is made, but this one was made in France. Thanks all of you for posting your great pictures, now I have my own.
Batignolles1002.jpg

Batignolles1003.jpg

Batignolles1004.jpg

Bag Fetish said:
Wonderful person to buy from. :yes:
Glad you're enjoying your bag it looks great on you.
I'm really starting to admire this bag, so many here have it and it looks wonderful on them.

I have been thinking about replacing my piano with something and It might be this or the pop haut.

Thanks, I also like the Popincourt Haut, however it was a little too small for work/travel bag, I find the BH way more roomy and it is easier to get things in and out.